This comprehensive range of low, medium and high and very high pressure hose is used for conveying liquids, mainly for the hydraulics, pneumatics, lubricants, solvents, paints, chemicals and gas sectors.
The range of standard and special linear, single, multiple and spiral thermoplastic hoses have technical characteristics that offer a choice, depending on the types, of:
- internal diameters ranging from 2 to 40 mm,
- working pressures ranging from 5 to 700 BAR,
- temperatures from -60°C to +260°C,
and are designed to meet the ever increasing and complex challenges set by industrial automation.
Hoses comply with SAE and ISO standards detailed in the product data sheets.
- WR7 medium pressure thermoplastic hose
- WR8 high pressure thermoplastic hose
- WHP very high pressure thermoplastic hose
- WJC high pressure water cleaning hose