Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/weldalloys/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-mapper.php on line 186
About Our Company
Founded in 1995, Weldalloy Pty Ltd is a 100% Australian operated business located in the industrial Brisbane suburb of Redbank. The company comprises four divisions-
- The manufacture of the Trademarked “Pig’s Tail” Protective Wrapping for the protection & insulation of Hydraulic, Pneumatic & Electrical hoses & cables.
- The import and wholesale of quality Italian Thermoplastic Hose, Hydraulic Hose & Fittings.
- The Australian Distributor of Caplugs Plastic protection caps and plugs.
- The manufacture of virgin grade HDPE, MDPE & LDPE Polyethylene pipes.
A fully ISO 9001 certified company, employing over 25 staff, Weldalloy proudly exports to 22 countries worldwide.
Weldalloy has built its reputation on the highest quality and service. Our international network allows us to obtain only the most superior products. We source premier Italian made hydraulic and thermoplastic components and we manufacture using only 100% virgin grade HDPE which is completely recyclable.
Our mission is to grow our business by building and maintaining long-term partnerships with a diverse customer base, by providing our customers with superior products and service; to be leaders in innovation, by continually improving our processes, products and services; and to strive for perfection in on-time production and delivery, with a constant focus on quality.
Weldalloy Pty Ltd has a number of goals that are intended to echo our mission statement. They provide a broad direction for our principal activities and are as follows:
- To refine our company/manufacturing processes
- To obtain industry recognition through certification
- To obtain and maintain ISO approval
- To increase our production output
- To improve customer service via efficient projection of production and dispatch deadlines
- To increase staff knowledge of company systems and procedures
- To streamline supplier deliveries/purchases
- To improve time management.
Key Services & Skills
OVER 23 YEARS EXPERIENCE
25 DEDICATED STAFF
An ISO 9001 Company
Weldalloy Pty Ltd aims to be a niche player in the supply of quality protective wrapping.
This will be achieved by partnering with our valued customers to satisfy their requirements.
We will realise this by complying with the requirements of our quality management system and applicable regulatory standards.
With regular reviews of our systems, processes, targets and objectives we will drive continuous improvement throughout the business.
Combined with the proactive support of Management and all Employees, Weldalloy Pty Ltd is well positioned to meet and exceed these aims.
Health, Safety and the Environment
Weldalloy Pty Ltd has policies in place and is committed to the responsible management of the health, safety and environmental aspects of its people, activities and products.